Washington Probate Lawyer
Finding solutions, resolving conflict, preserving assets and creating opportunity! That is our focus at the law office of D. Douglas Titus.
For more than 25 years, attorney D. Douglas Titus has handled elder law, business law, tax law, employment law, bankruptcy law, real estate law and education law. Schedule an appointment with our attorney regarding any of the following. We can be reached at 206-462-4388 or toll free at 888-581-1950. You may also contact us online.
- Elder law: As people age, their concerns can shift to nursing home care, protecting their assets from the rising costs of nursing home care and qualifying for government benefits such as Social Security and Medicaid. As a Seattle asset protection attorney, D. Douglas Titus can help you protect your assets from nursing home expenses and address all of your elder law needs.
- Estate planning and taxation: Our estate planning attorney has an LL.M. in taxation — a distinction that makes him uniquely qualified to address the tax implications of any estate plan. We establish comprehensive estate plans that include directives such as wills, trusts, guardianships and conservatorships.
- Probate: Our Washington probate attorney can ensure you meet your duties as executor or administrator. Additionally, he can represent you in probate litigation should a will contest or trust dispute arise.
- Business and tax planning organization: Our law office offers comprehensive representation to businesses in entity selection and formation. We are knowledgeable about the tax planning issues that you should consider during the formation of your business and throughout the life of your business.
- Employment law: Have you been the victim of discrimination or harassment at your place of employment? Turn to the law office that is dedicated to resolving your discrimination claim and holding employers accountable for their unlawful actions. We handle wrongful termination and discrimination claims based on age, race, sex, disability, national origin and all protected classes.
- Bankruptcy: If you are living with the burden of seemingly insurmountable debt, talk to our law office about your Chapter 7, Chapter 11 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy filing options. We can help you eliminate your debts and start anew on your finances.
- Real estate law: We offer transactional and litigation services to residential real estate clients. Whether you are buying a home, selling a home or involved in a boundary dispute, our law office can ensure your rights are protected.
- Tax preparation and tax issues: With an LL.M. in taxation, D. Douglas Titus provides highly skilled tax preparation services to individuals and businesses.
- Education law: The law office of D. Douglas Titus is dedicated to protecting students' rights and ensuring they receive the services they are entitled to. If your child is involved in a disciplinary action by a school or school board, or if your child has special needs and would benefit from an individualized education plan (IEP), talk to our law office.
The law office of D. Douglas Titus looks forward to finding solutions to your legal concerns and problems. Call us today to schedule an appointment. We can be reached at 206-462-4388 or toll free at 888-581-1950. You can also contact us online.